Sunday, March 16, 2014

Unventured

I've been writing SO much this past month and the most recent one being a script which was muy importante and probably the most meaningful one of the lot. Which was also a first for me. In fact, I had also written my very first poem or more like a free verse anyway. Now I'm really not gonna lie and say it felt natural for me or like I was super exited to write or had the best time whilst at it because surprise! it's none of the above. Strangely even after I decided this is where I'm heading into next, I struggled. At times, I even had to push myself to do it. And in those times, it also felt like a chore. (But then again, I guess it's like homework. They always feel like chores.) Buuuut, it felt so fulfilling when someone had read something I've written and told me they liked it. UGH I WAS SO HAPPY T_T People always told me I never really had to work hard for something (I guess they're right somewhat) and yeah I guess it does feel good to finally push myself and see the fruits of my labor hehe. I hope this is for me or that I at least see it through.

No comments:

Post a Comment