Monday, March 24, 2014

I make my own spring

Now that the haze has cleared up considerately -finally! - it sure does look (a little) like it's spring in Malaysia! Wow I'm really getting into the seasons thing aren't I. Haha. But seriously, there are flowers that look very much like cherry blossoms growing around the area where I live and pictures of those are a little tricky since they're along the roads. So here, I coordinated what I think would look like a spring outfit - is faux leather spring-like? I dunno - with my black booties speaking of which I really think I need to start buying shoes of different colours. Also I wore a bright highlighter-like coral lip which had gradually faded.

 Excuse my messy hair ok I was among the masses in Ikea for a few hours.
(Top Topshop Skirt HM)

*

Then I spent the night flipping through a fashion mag and inhaling green apple scent from my newly bought candle. My kind of quiet night. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment